Relief in mind

Thursday, January 12, 2006

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holtz

“When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it.” Jim Rohn

at the moment it is time to confront to myself.. What i want actually, and what i have to do to get them..
1. Got a thesis to complete which will bring me an Ms degree..
2. Wanna develop programs..wanna understand the whole architecture and can do things to hack my life to a better level.
3. Wanna dance..
4. Wanna play tennis..
5. Wanna play guitar..
6. Wanna take photos..
7. Wanna write as i'm writing..

Those are the things i need to improve in order to do the things above..
1. Wanna be a better lover, and soon a husband.
2. Wanna express myself better and move towards my vision..
3. Wanna be single-minded..

What will i do is I WILL REALIZE my AIMS..

"What does not kill me only makes me stronger.." Goethe...
No pain no gain
life is so cliché...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home